For a long time..
finally...
It's over...
I'm sad...I can't hold this feeling...
because I'm the one who love u so.
You were the beautiful present I have ever got in my life.
But like what I said before, it's done.
I try to love u in the other way...
Let u go for ur happiness...
and i know, i can pass it through.
I'm strong enough, am I?
I don't need ur apology because it's not ur fault.
I just want to thanking for many things u gave to me.
That's wonderful, really.
Just in case, you can't be mine, but I glad can be ur best friend.
I'll be there when u need me and stay with u when u feel lonely.
At least, i believe someday my prince will come
and I will stop to love u.
But I still like u as a friend and will always miss u.
I believe that u will find ur true love, so do I.
P.S. I Love You
Senin, 23 Maret 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar